Clearing is a service that operates through UCAS between July and September for courses you want to start in the same year. You can take part in clearing if you meet one or more of the criteria below.
You can take part in clearing if you are in one of the following categories:-
- You are applying after 30th June
- You have not received any degree offers
- You have declined all your offers or not responded by the due date
- Your offers have not been confirmed because you have not met the conditions (e.g. you have not achieved the required grades)
- You have declined a changed course, a changed date of entry and/or changed point of entry offer
- You applied for one course which has been declined/unsuccessful and you have paid the full application fee
If you want to apply for a course via clearing, you’ll need to call us first to discuss your application – we will then ask you to complete our degree application form and send this directly to our Admissions Team.
If your application is successful you will then need to add the course as a clearing choice via UCAS Track. You should only add the course as a clearing choice if you have already been made a clearing offer by us, otherwise there will be a delay in your application.
If you have any questions about applying through clearing, or making a late application, please call us on 0161 214 4602 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.