Our staff team dedicate their time, energy and enthusiasm to producing a lasting legacy of industry ready graduates that develop into resilient, innovative and creative professionals. We are immensely proud of our graduates and their ongoing creative and professional development, and we encourage their active participation in everything we do, such as:
- Our teaching delivery via guest lectures, panels, research, workshops, live projects and our Industry Advisory Group membership
- Throughout the academic year, we hold career and employability events, lectures, panels and workshops where we invite alumni to share their experiences with current students.
- Through our dedicated Futureworks Alumni LinkedIn Group, we keep in touch with alumni and frequently post job opportunities, career guidance resources and professional developments.
- Alumni are invited to join our Industry Advisory Group, which comprises a diverse range of creative professionals and an informal forum for knowledge exchange.
- We are also always keen to support their projects by doing and do what we can to further develop their careers with continued access to our facilities.
- Every month our current students and alumni receive a careers newsletter containing job opportunities, career guidance and alumni success stories which informs our bonds with our community.
If you studied with us and would like to participate in any of the above, don’t hesitate to contact Pete Jenkinson at [email protected], as we’d love to hear from you.