Duration: 2 Days
Our AVID courses run based on demand to ensure we provide the most flexible learning experience for our participants. If you are interested in any of our upcoming courses, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you with the current schedule.
This course covers basic Pro Tools principles. It provides everything you need to complete a Pro Tools project-from initial set up to final mixdown. The course focuses on Pro Tools software and covers a multitude of new functions and feature enhancements. Whether your project involves recording live instruments, MIDI sequencing of software synthesizers, or audio editing or region looping, this course will give you the basic skills to succeed.
This course is designed for the audio enthusiast with little to no Pro Tools experience.
Basic understanding of recording techniques, processes, and equipment.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create your first session
- Make your first audio recording
- Import media into your session
- Make your first MIDI recording
- Select and navigate
- Apply basic and mixed editing techniques
- Finish your work
- Create Music and Post hands-on projects
- Programme Overview
- AVID PT101 – Fundamentals I
- AVID PT110 – Fundamentals II
- AVID PT201 – Production I
- AVID PT210M – Production II (Music)
- AVID PT210P – Production II (Post)
- AVID PT310M – Advanced Music Production
- AVID PT310P – Advanced Post Production