Duration: 3 days
Fee: £599.00 (Including Course Manuals and Exam Fees)
Our AVID courses run based on demand to ensure we provide the most flexible learning experience for our participants. If you are interested in any of our upcoming courses, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you with the current schedule.
Media Composer Professional Editing I will give you the skills and in-depth, under-the-hood knowledge you need to distinguish yourself as a true editing professional and go for the high-profile jobs you want.
With the step-by-step guidance in this course, you’ll learn the skills you need to work on big-budget productions: media management (become the media management guru others look to for expert advice), advanced picture editing (learn precision cutting techniques and how to master Script Integration for long-form projects), and advanced sound editing (learn to impress your producer by creating great audio mixes). The student guide includes media and projects that you can work with at your own pace after the class is over. This course, along with its counterpart Media Composer Professional Effects and Compositing, will prepare you for Media Composer 6 Professional certification at an Avid Learning Partner.
This course targets:
- Assistant Editors
- Multimedia Producer
- Completion of MC101 Fundamentals I and MC110 Fundamentals II or equivalent experience of 12 months of full-time editing on the system
- A background as an editor, assistant editor, director or producer is strongly recommended
- Overview of Post-Production Workflows
- Professional Acquisition
- Organizing Project Assets
- Managing Media Files
- Archiving & Deletions
- Editing Montages
- Editing Scripted Projects
- Trimming Dialog
- Multicam Editing
- Working with Mixed Media
- Fundamentals of Audio Editing & PT Interop
- Audio Sweetening with EQ
- AudioSuite and RTAS Effects